1. Stop looking for love between the sheets with people you won’t ever call back, and stop giving them reason to think that you might.
2. It’s okay if your feelings towards someone change, yes it’s awful but it’s also natural, and mostly unavoidable. That’s out of your control, how you deal with it isn’t. Be kind.
3. Just because your father left when you were little doesn’t mean everyone will, take care of others.
4. Just because your father left when you were little doesn’t mean someone else won’t, take care of yourself.
5. Just because you can walk away from something doesn’t mean you should. No one is replaceable, whether they played a big part in your life or not.
6. Not all goodbyes are for the best.
7. Some goodbyes are.
8. It’s okay to tell someone ‘don’t fucking speak to me again’ and still will it to be their voice on the other end of the phone when it rings.
9. Forgive yourself. For all the shitty things you do, apologise to the people you hurt and forgive yourself, even if they don’t.
10. You are you, and you can’t change that (for the most part anyway). Love every inch of yourself and when someone else doesn’t, kiss yourself better and move the fuck on. Your self worth isn’t defined by how someone else sees you.
by 'All the things I wish I'd have known when I was 16 but didn't learn until I was 22.' - HE. (via stayygone)
but when we’re lying down
on our bed
and she fits my limbs
when she’s dragging her lips
on my neck
even in her sleep
i guess i’m allowed to boast
that she’s pretty
by Unknown (via perfect)